- strawberryyrenae likes this
- lem-borghinimercy likes this
- her-again likes this
- 4minsk likes this
- thelastlight313 reblogged this from findingpeacewithin
- huggs-boson likes this
- breanieswordvomit reblogged this from foulmouthedliberty
- alloanday likes this
- idreamofmasr reblogged this from findingpeacewithin
- adhooridastaan likes this
- professorjinky reblogged this from misswindupbird
- consumo-dunque-sono likes this
- theriverwanders reblogged this from foulmouthedliberty
- raheelsundrani reblogged this from findingpeacewithin
- dudebrofondue likes this
- harlowdrae likes this
- honeymanifesto reblogged this from foulmouthedliberty
- bartsch likes this
- velociraptors-ate-my-pants reblogged this from ateddybearformargo and added:
- ateddybearformargo reblogged this from yogabbagabbagail
- rennifer reblogged this from yogabbagabbagail
- doubledsks likes this
- ladyshebear reblogged this from vexedstressedboredtodeath
- caleyhustle likes this
- deutschesrequiem likes this
- waitingforarsenic likes this
- liberal-focus reblogged this from yellittothemasses
- holodrome reblogged this from freeusapress and added:
- holodrome likes this
- jitterbug-nocturne likes this
- veganhugs reblogged this from ernestsewell
- elusivemusings likes this
- viv19-72 likes this
- tobiasandresrevolution likes this
- voluntaryexchange reblogged this from freebroccoli
- freebroccoli reblogged this from carpelibertatem and added:
- sassyskeptic reblogged this from zeitvox and added:
- marmoulak likes this
- zeitvox reblogged this from disobey
- deadeyedix likes this
- ravenoussoul likes this
- atolll likes this
- yellittothemasses likes this
- yellittothemasses reblogged this from freeusapress
- diariodeinvierno likes this
- sitasays likes this
- comatosebutaudible reblogged this from carpelibertatem and added:
- ashadeoftardisblue reblogged this from bestesh-mensch
- frijoliz likes this
Iran has threatened to fight back if attacked, and that’s a war crime. War crimes must be punished.
My television says Iran has nukes. I’m sure it’s true this time. Just like with North Korea. I’m sure they’re next. We only bomb places that really truly have nukes and are in the Axis of Evil. Except Iraq, which was different.
Iraq didn’t go so badly. Considering how lousy its government is, the place is better off with so many people having left or died. Really, that one couldn’t have worked out better if we’d planned it.
When we threaten to cut off Iran’s oil, Iran threatens to cut off Iran’s oil, which is absolutely intolerable. What would we do without that oil? And what good is buying it if they want to sell it?
Iran was secretly behind 9-11. I read it online. And if it wasn’t, that’s worse. Iran hasn’t attacked another nation in centuries, which means its next attack is guaranteed to be coming very soon.
Iranians are religious nuts, unlike Israelis and Americans. Most Israelis don’t want to attack Iran, but the Holy Israeli government does. To oppose that decision would be to sin against God.
Iranians are so stupid that when we murder their scientists they try to hire a car dealer in Texas to hire a drug gang in Mexico to murder a Saudi ambassador in Washington, and then they don’t do it — just to make us look bad for catching them.
b. Oh, and stupid people should be bombed. They’re not civilized.
War is good for the U.S. economy, and the Iranian economy too. Troops stationed in Iran would buy stuff. And women who survived the war would have more rights. Like in Virginia. We owe Iranians this after that little mishap in 1953.
This is the only way to unite the region. Either we bomb Iran and it swears its eternal love to us. Or, if necessary, we occupy Iran to liberate it like its neighbors. Which shouldn’t take long. Look how well Afghanistan is going already.
They won’t give our drone back. Enough said.